SEBA Class 10 Social Science Question Answer – সমাজ বিজ্ঞান answer to each chapter is provided in the list so that you can easily browse throughout different Lesson SEBA Social Science Class 10 Notes with MCQ, Class 10 Social Question Answer, দশম শ্ৰেণীৰ সমাজ বিজ্ঞান and select needs one.
[Updated MCQ]SEBA Class 10 Social Science Question Answer
Table of Contents
Also, you can read SCERT’s book online in these sections Solutions by Expert Teachers as per SCERT (CBSE) Book guidelines. These solutions are part of SCERTAll Subject Solutions. Here we have given SEBAClass 10 Social Science Solutions (সমাজ বিজ্ঞান) for All Subjects, You can practice these here.
Students interested in getting a government job can refer to these books as they prepare for their UPSC or civil service exams. These SCERT books help to easily understand languages with the help of graphic images like English, Hindi, and other state languages, it helps interested people to understand all and different ideas from the books. The complexity of the content helps minors easily prepare for their IAS exams.
While these SCERT books are great references for aspirants, you need to learn how to study them from a civil service exam perspective. Interested people must, first of all, learn to acquire many ideas and broad ideas about the subject from different disciplines.
Curriculum for Schools Class VI-VIII & IX – X
Subject Details Marks
1. First Language: Any one of the following Languages 100
(MIL) : Assamese, Bengali, Hindi, Bodo, Urdu, Manipuri, Nepali, Khasi, Garo, Mizo, Hmar. or English(IL) and any one of the 50×2 following In Lieu Languages: Assamese (IL), Bengali (IL), Hindi(IL) Manipuri(IL), Bodo(IL), Santhali(IL), (For Karbi Anglong & Dima Hasao districts.)
2. Second Language: English 100
3. General Science 100
4. General Mathematics 100
5. Social Science 100
6. Elective Subject 100
Anyone from the following Elective Subjects: Advanced Mathematics (E), Geography (E), History (E), Sanskrit (E), Arabic (E), Persian (E), Santhali (E), Computer Science (E), Fine Arts (E), Music (E), Dance (E), Home Science (E), Woodcraft (E), Garment Designing (E), Weaving and Textile Design (E), Assamese (E), Bengali (E), Hindi (E), Bodo (E), Manipuri (E), Commerce (E), Karbi (E), IT/ITeS NSQF (E), Retail Trade NSQF (E), Agriculture & Horticulture NSQF (E) Tourism & Hospitality NSQF (E), Health Care NSQF (E), and Private Security NSQF(E).
SEBA Class 10 Social Science Question Answer – সমাজ বিজ্ঞান
1. English (IL) is for English medium learners of Karbi Anglong and Dima Hasao districts only until further order. The students will take English (IL) and any one of the Language subjects of 50 marks as given overleaf.
2. Courses in Assamese (E), Bengali (E), Hindi (E), Bodo (E), and Manipuri (E) will be a continuation of the Third language courses in the respective subject.
3. A student studying one MIL Language including group C of MIL (only for Assamese, Bengali, and Hindi MIL) as the first language is not allowed to study the same language as an elective subject.
4. An elective subject having practical components can be taken up only with prior individual permission from the Board if the subject is not introduced in the school.
5. Students with hearing/visual impairment are permitted to learn only one language either MIL or Second Language. However, they will be required to study the additional elective subjects in lieu of the language they chose to opt-out. Thus the number of elective subjects for them are two. They will have to apply before and immediately after promotion from Class VIII.
6. Co-curricular activities will form a part of the School Programme as per the syllabus given.
Hi, I’m Dev Kirtonia, Founder & CEO of Dev Library. A website that provides all SCERT, NCERT 3 to 12, and BA, B.com, B.Sc, and Computer Science with Post Graduate Notes & Suggestions, Novel, eBooks, Biography, Quotes, Study Materials, and more.