AJB Class 8 English Chapter 13 Break, Break, Break, Assam Jatiya Bidyalay | অসম জাতীয় বিদ্যালয় English Class 8 Question Answer to each chapter is provided in the list of SEBA so that you can easily browse through different chapters and select needs one. Assam Jatiya Bidyalay | AJB Chapter 13 Break, Break, Break Class 8 English Question Answer can be of great value to excel in the examination.
Break, Break, Break
Chapter – 13
অসম জাতীয় বিদ্যালয়
EXERCISE QUESTION ANSWER
1. Why did Tennyson start writing Poems ? (টেনিছনে কিয় কবিতা লিখিবলৈ আৰম্ভ কৰিছিল ?)
Ans: Tennyson was an unhappy child with a violent father and to escape from his grief he started writing poetry.
2. Where does the poet ask the sea waves to break ? (কবিয়ে ক’ত সাগৰৰ ঢৌক ভাঙিবলৈ কৈছে ?)
Ans: The poet says the sea waves to break on the cold gray stones or at the foot of the steep rock.
3. What is the fisherman’s boy doing ? (মাছমৰীয়া ল’ৰাটোৱে কি কৰি আছে ?)
Ans: The fisherman’s boy is shouting with his sister at play.
4. What does the poet mean by Vanished hand ? (অদৃশ্য হাতৰ দ্বাৰা কবিয়ে কি অৰ্থ প্ৰকাশ কৰিছে ?)
Ans: By the term “Vanished hand’ The poet means that the presence of his dead friend and his warm touches. He feels that when he is alone there is always a vanished hand to hold him.
5. Compare the feelings of the poet and the other people mentioned in the poem.(কবি আৰু অন্য মানুহৰ অনুভৱ তুলনা কৰা।)
Ans: For the poet the unruly waves of the sea reminds him the destructive force of nature and by standing on the sea shore he laments for his dead friend. But the other people will feel that the poet thinks about the destructive force of the sea but which become forceless and breaks on the cold gray stones and at the foot of the crags.
6. Explain with reference to the context. (ব্যাখ্যা কৰা)
“But the touch of a vanished hand’ And the sound of a voice that is still.”
Ans: In the above sentences the poet reminds about the destructive force of nature. The poets feels the absence of his bosom friend and imagines the touch of his vanished hand and the sound which makes all calm and quite. The poets lanents for his loneliness.
On the contrary the poet also reminds the unruly nature of nature. The wave itself is bold and violent but it breaks in pieces on the cold gray stones, as it is also destructed by an unseen hand and becomes still.
7. Give rhyming word for each of the following.( ছন্দ মিলোৱা)
Hi, I’m Dev Kirtonia, Founder & CEO of Dev Library. A website that provides all SCERT, NCERT 3 to 12, and BA, B.com, B.Sc, and Computer Science with Post Graduate Notes & Suggestions, Novel, eBooks, Biography, Quotes, Study Materials, and more.