Class 10 Footprints Without Feet Chapter 10 The Book That Saved The Earth The answer to each chapter is provided in the list so that you can easily browse throughout different chapters NCERT Class 10 Footprints Without Feet Chapter 10 The Book That Saved The Earth and select need one.
Class 10 Footprints Without Feet Chapter 10 The Book That Saved The Earth
Also, you can read the SCERT book online in these sections Solutions by Expert Teachers as per SCERT (CBSE) Book guidelines. These solutions are part of SCERT All Subject Solutions. Here we have given Assam Board Class 10 Footprints Without Feet Chapter 10 The Book That Saved The Earth Solutions for All Subjects, You can practice these here…
The Book That Saved The Earth
Chapter – 10
FOOTPRINTS WITHOUT FEET
TEXTUAL QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
1. Why was the twentieth century called the ‘era of the book?
Ans: The twentieth century was called the’ era of the book’ because books were there for everything.
2. Who tried to invade the earth in the twenty – first century?
Ans: The Martians tried to invade the earth in 2040.
3. What guesses are made by think- tank about the books found on earth?
Ans: Think-tank guessed that they were sandwiches.
Think about it
1. Noodle avoids offending think-tank but at the same time he corrects his mistakes. How does he manage to do that?
Ans: Noodle is the assistant to think-tank. Noodle never offends his boss by any negative statement but corrects his mistakes placing his points with reasons.
2. If you were in noodle’s place, how would you handle think-tank’s mistakes?
Ans: If were in noodle’s place, I would do as noodle did politely.
3. Do You think books are being replaced by electronic media? Can you do away with books altogether?
Ans: Yes, books are now-a-days being replaced by electronic media in the from of cds. But I think books are necessary.
4. Why are books referred to as a man’s best companion? Which is your favourite book and why? Write a paragraph about that book.
Ans: Books are man’s best companion. Man’s friend may deceive but books never do so and they are permanent. A book never lets one down when one wants to read it.
My favourite book is ‘my experiments with truth’ by gandhiji. It is a treasure of all human qualities. Gandhi turned to be the father of the nation from a very simple lawyer. His expressions how problems were solved are in the book.
Talk about it
1. In what ways does think-tank misinterpret innocent nursery rhymes as threats to the Martians? Can you think of any incidents where you misinterpreted a word or an action? How did you resolve the misunderstanding?
Ans: The commander in-chief think-tank misinterprets innocent nursery rhymes as threats to the Martians. He thought people on earth has made explosives, and his movement has been detected etc.No, I have no such a story.
2. The aliens in this play speak English. Do you think this is their language? What could be the language of the aliens?
Ans: English can never be the language of the aliens. No language of this earth can be their language.
Their language would definitely be the Martian language.
|1.||A Triumph of Surgery|
|2.||The Thiefs Story|
|3.||The Midnight Visitors|
|4.||A Question of Trust|
|5.||Footprints Without Feet|
|6.||The Making Of a Scientist|
|8.||The Hack Driver|
|10.||The Book That Saved The Earth|
Hi, I’m Dev Kirtonia, Founder & CEO of Dev Library. A website that provides all SCERT, NCERT 3 to 12, and BA, B.com, B.Sc, and Computer Science with Post Graduate Notes & Suggestions, Novel, eBooks, Biography, Quotes, Study Materials, and more.