ICICI Bank Education loan
ICICI Bank Limited is an Indian Private bank. It offers a wide range of banking products and financial services. In this post we are going to discuss about ICICI Bank Education loan. The procedure to apply for Education loan and the eligibility criteria’s.
|Name||ICICI Bank Limited|
|Type||Private Development Finance Institution|
|Headquarters||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Founded||5 January 1994|
What is an Education Loan?
A student loan is a type of loan designed to help students for their further studies. Educational loan is designed to help student pay for post-secondary education and the associated fees, such as tuition, books, and supplies, and living expenses. Students loan may differ from other types of loans in the fact that the interest rate may be substantially lower and the repayment schedule may be deferred while the student is still in school.
How to Apply for ICICI Bank Education Loan?
If you are planning to study abroad for your higher studies, or you may have studied hard and excellent in your exams and you are planning the next move in your career. Whatever be the reason to study, ICICI bank, offers the best student loan to successfully aid your journey as a student.
ICICI bank education loans aim at providing financial support to aspiring students for pursuing higher professional education in India and abroad.
ICICI Bank presents education loans up to Rs 50 lakhs for your educational requirements in India and up to Rs 1 crore for overseas. ICICI Bank offers
- Loans offered for: Domestic institutes/ international institutes
- Courses covered: Under Graduate/ Post Graduate
- To apply for ICICI Bank educational loan, Visit the nearest ICICI Bank branch, fill the form and get started with your loan approval process.
You can also apply online for ICICI Bank educational loan. The procedure to apply online are as follows:
- Apply Online from ICICI Bank website
- Fill and submit your Educational Loan application and check your eligibility
- Select Loan amount and tenure, as per your requirement
Also Read: How to apply for ICICI Bank Personal loan
Applicant eligibility criteria for ICICI Bank Education Loan
Below are the Student Loan eligibility criteria, to apply for an Educational Loan from ICICI Bank:
- Any resident of India can apply for the loan
- The loan applicant’s minimum age should be 18 years and the maximum should be 35 years
- Should have completed 10+2 (12th standard)
- Students should have secured admission to a higher education course in recognised institutions, Indian or abroad, through entrance test
- Documents displaying regular income are mandatory for the co-applicant (parents/sibling/guarantor).
What are the documents required for ICICI Bank Education Loan?
To apply for ICICI Bank Education loan you must require the following documents:
- Mark sheets of 10th, 12th, graduation and entrance exams
- Admission letter
- Fee structure
- Co-applicant KYC and income proof
- Additional documents may be requested in case of collateral required
- Co-applicant income proof required only for specific courses.
1. Can I apply for an education loan id I do not have a co-applicant with income?
Ans: For post graduate courses, applicants with 3 + years of experience can apply for a loan with a non-financial co-applicant.
2. In how many days can I expect my loan to be disbursed?
Ans: Within 15 days working days you can expect your loan to be disbursed.
3. Can I pre-pay my loan?
Ans: Yes, you can prepay your loan.
4. Can I get my tenure of loan increased?
Ans: Yes, you can get the tenure of loan increased, if the course is extended by the university.
Hi, I’m Dev Kirtonia, Founder & CEO of Dev Library. A website that provides all SCERT, NCERT 3 to 12, and BA, B.com, B.Sc, and Computer Science with Post Graduate Notes & Suggestions, Novel, eBooks, Biography, Quotes, Study Materials, and more.