AJB Class 8 English Chapter 10 Home, Sweet Home, Assam Jatiya Bidyalay | অসম জাতীয় বিদ্যালয় English Class 8 Question Answer to each chapter is provided in the list of SEBA so that you can easily browse through different chapters and select needs one. Assam Jatiya Bidyalay | AJB Chapter 10 Home, Sweet Home Class 8 English Question Answer can be of great value to excel in the examination.
Home, Sweet Home
Chapter – 10
অসম জাতীয় বিদ্যালয়
EXERCISE QUESTION ANSWER
1. To which play does the song “Home sweet Home” belong ? (ঘৰ, মৰমৰ ঘৰ নামৰ গীতটো কোনখন নাটকৰ পৰা উদ্ধৃত ?)
Ans: The song “Home sweet Home” is belonged to John Howard Payne’s play “Clari” or the Maid of Milan.”
2. According to the poet which is the best place in the world ? (কবিৰ মতে পৃথিবীৰ ভিতৰত অতি উত্তম ঠাই কোনখন ?)।
Ans: According to the poet ‘Home’ is the best place in the world.
3. Why does the poet call the home the best place in the world ? (কবিয়ে ঘৰখনক কিয় পৃথিবীৰ ভিতৰত শ্ৰেষ্ঠ ঠাই বুলি অভিহিত কৰিছে ?)
Ans: According to the poet Home is the best place in the world because everybody feels safe and secure and enjoy pleasure which is far better and comfortable than the beautiful places.
4. What happens when the poet is away from home ? (কবি ঘৰৰ পৰা আতৰি থাকিলে কি হয় ?)
Ans: When the poet is away from home all other beautiful and splendid things become meaningless.
5. Explain with reference to the context.(প্ৰসংগ সংগতি ৰাখি ব্যাখ্যা কৰা) “A charm from the skies seems to allow us there,Which, Seek through the world, is ne’er met with elsewhere.”
Ans: The poet says that ‘Home’ is the only place where all the worldly pleasure is found. We need not go to the palaces in search of pleasure. By the above lines the poet means to say that he experiences a heavenly charm and worldly pleasure at home which is comparatively for better than the beautiful palaces.
6. Give rhyming words for the following.(ছন্দ মিলোৱা)
Hi, I’m Dev Kirtonia, Founder & CEO of Dev Library. A website that provides all SCERT, NCERT 3 to 12, and BA, B.com, B.Sc, and Computer Science with Post Graduate Notes & Suggestions, Novel, eBooks, Biography, Quotes, Study Materials, and more.