Most Important Railway GK Quick Revision for All Competitive Exams We have summarized the More than 100+ Railway D Groups gk, Railway NTPC General Knowledge, Railway ALP, and Group D exam, Railway ALP, Group D exam, and Indian Railway General Knowledge.
Most Important Railway GK Quick Revision for 2019-2020
These is Most Important Railway GK question answers touch each & every single point, including- Other examinations like PWD, UPSC, IAS, IPS, PSC, SSC, CAT, MBA, All Type of BANKING, IFS, MULTITASKING STAFF, TET, RAILWAYS, UDC, LDC PANCHAYAT RAJ and almost All state and central level exam in India. Indian Railway, Indian constitutional history, Science, General Awareness drafting and constituent assembly of India.
Most Important Railway GK Quick Revision Part 1
1. Alpha-keratin is a protein present in which thing?
2. Where was the first session of the Constituent Assembly held?
- New Delhi
3. Which of the following is used as ‘a moderator in nuclear reactor?
4. Which planet looks reddish in the night sky?
5. What was the source of the blue gem stone, lapis lazuli, for the people of Harappan culture?
6. Sachin Tendulkar scored his 100th international century against which’ country ?
7. In baseball, the two opposing teams consist of how many players?
- Players each 9
8. The improper function of which results in condition ‘Myxedema’ in human beings?
- Thyroid gland
9. In 1610, Galileo Galilei discovered four moons of which planet?
10. In the Vedic society, which was the term used to denote a group of families?
11. Who was the Chairman’ of the Union Constitution Committee of the Constituent Assembly?
- Jawaharlal Nehru
12. Which element that does not occur in nature but can be produced artificially?
13. When had India a plan holiday?
- After the drought of 1966
14. How are Latitude and Longitude?
- Perpendicular to each other
15. Which Philosophy holds that the world is created and maintained by Universal Law?
- Jain Philosophy
16. Which book is authored by V.S. Naipaul ?
- A House for Mr. Biswas
17. Which can be used for biological control of mosquitoes?
18. Which proclamation of National Emergency automatically suspends?
- Right to freedom
19. The latitude of a place is the same as which place?
- Celestial Pole
20. What was the script used in the earliest Tamil inscriptions?
Most Important Railway GK Quick Revision Part 2
1. In which technology do Cryogenic engines find applications?
- Rocket technology
2. Shovna Narayan is a reputed personality in which field?
- Classical dance
3. During which Plan did prices show a decline?
4. Which instrument used for finding out wind-direction?
- Wind vane
5. Which ports handled the north Indian trade during the Gupta period?
6. Which vitamin is considered to be a hormone?
7. On the basis of financial crisis how many times has emergency been declared by the President of India?
- Not even once
8. Which is the element found on the surface of the moon?
9. Why is ‘Beaufort Scale’ used ?
- To measure wind velocity
10. Which Tomar ruler is credited to have established Delhi?
11. ‘My Music, My Life’ is the autobiography of which person?
- Pt. Ravi Shankar
12. Which was the first talkie film of India?
- Alam Ara
13. Through which Translocation of food materials in plants takes place?
14. When does Relative humidity decreases?
- With increased temperature
15. Who was the Sultan of Delhi who is reputed to have built the biggest network of canals in India?
- Feroze Shan Tughlaq
16. What type of Party system has been evolved in India?
17. A man with a dark skin, in comparison with a man with a white skin, What will experience?
- Less heat and less cold
18. Which bank is the Banker of the Banks?
19. Where are a large number of species are found within a small unit of area?
- Wet evergreen equatorial forests
20. Krishnadeva Raya wrote a famous work, namely Amuktamalyada, in which language?
The Most Important Railway GK Quick Revision Part – 3
1. Folk painting ‘Madhubani’ is famous in which state?
2. Which is the tree requiring minimum water for its growth?
3. Which post does the Constitution of India does not mention?
- The Deputy Prime Minister
4. Which country is the largest producer of Bauxite?
5. Which Indian rulers was a contemporary of Akbar?
- Rani Durgawati
6. How are Oxygen and ozone?
7. From where did India introduce cultivation of tobacco/tapioca/ pineapple?
- South America
8. When was the Reserve Bank of India taken over by the Government?
9. Which is found on the western coast of continents between 30° and 40° latitudes?
- Mediterranean Climate Region
10. Which school of paintings developed independently during the Mughal Period?
- The Bijapur School
11. In which is ‘Foot and Mouth Disease’ found?
12. Who decides the number of Judges in a High Court?
13. What denotes the smallest temperature?
- 1° on the Kelvin scale
14. In which latitudes largest quantities of bauxite is found?
- Tropical latitudes
15. Which was the first English ship that came to India?
- Red Dragon
16. Which tree, once very popular in social forestry, is now taken to be environmental hazard?
17. Foot-and-Mouth disease in animals, a current epidemic in some parts of the world, By which is this caused?
18. In which animal is respiration done by skin?
19. The Ruhr-Westphalia region is a famous industrial region of which country?
20. Which was the first newspaper to be published in India?
- Bengal Gazette
Railway NTPC General Knowledge
1. Which of the following was most probably the first metal to be used in India?
2. Which of the following terms is not associated with a tool tradition of ancient India / World?
3. Vindhyashakti was founder of which of the following dynasties in ancient India?
4. “One People, One State, One leader” was the policy of
5. The ancient port-site of Godavaya is located in which country?
- Sri Lanka
6. The Greek Ambassador Deimachus of Plataea had visited the court of which of the following rulers of Magadha?
7. What was Arikamedu during ancient India?
- A coastal settlement and trade centre
8. First China War was fought between –
- China and Britain
9. The Battle of Plassey was fought in –
10. Tripitakas are sacred books of –
11. The kailashnath Temple at Ellora was constructed by –
- Rashtrakuta king Krishna
12. Who designed the Indian parliament Building ?
- Herbert Bekar
13. Thukaram belonged to –
14. Name the first king in the world who introduced prohibition –
15. Which country is called constitution Research Society?
16. The custom of Johar prevailed among the women of
17. When did Alexander the great visited India ?
- 326 BC
18. Indus valley civilization period was –
- 3000-1500 BC
19. Who were the architects of Indus Valley Civilization ?
20. Mohenjodaro and Harappa are now in –
See Also: GK Questions
Railway ALP and Group D exam
1. With which does the power to extend or restrict the jurisdiction of the High Court rest ?
- With the Parliament
2. ‘Gobar gas’ contains mainly which gas ?
3. Which is the biggest Public Sector undertaking in the country ?
4. Which rocks is transformed into marble ?
5. Which ‘Englishmen was fellow of Gandhiji in South Africa ?
6. By which number the quality of gasoline’ sample is determined ?
- By its octane number
7. Due to bite of mad dog the disease hydrophobia is caused by which virus ?
- Rabies virus
8. Who appoints the Chief Election Commissioner of India ?
9. What is the principal reason for the formation of metamorphic rocks ?
- Extreme heat and pressure
10. Who said “I therefore want freedom immediately, this very night, before dawn if it can be had” ?
- Mahatma Gandhi
11. A temperature at which both the Fahrenheit and the centigrade scales have the same value ?
12. With which is the ‘Tennis court oath’ associated ?
- French Revolution
13. Which is the tax that takes away a higher proportion of one’s income as the income rises ?
- Progressive tax
14. Where is the Sargasso sea located ?
- North Atlantic Ocean
15. Who com merited that Cripps Mission was a post dated cheque on a crashing bank ?
- Mahatma Gandhi
16. Medicine for epilepsy is obtain from which lichen ?
17. Up to howmuch age can the Members of the Union Public Service Commission function ?
- 65 years
18. Which type of glass is used for making glass reinforced plastic ?
- Quartz glass
19. Which is the greatest known ocean depth (which lies in the Pacific Ocean) ?
- 11,033 m
20. At which one place did Mahatma Gandhi first start his Satyagraha in India ?
Read Also: MCQ – Assam GK for All Competitive Exam
Hi, I’m Dev Kirtonia, Part-Time Blogger, Web Designer & Digital Marketer. Founder of Dev Library. A website that provides all SCERT, NCERT, and BA, B.com, B.Sc with Post Graduate Notes & Suggestions, Novel, eBooks, Biography, Study Materials, and more.