HDFC Bank Banking Services and Facilities
HDFC Bank is India’s premium banks which offers various banking facilities and services to its customers. It is to be noted that the bank has established 5,130 branches across 2,764 cities. HDFC Bank provides various banking and financial services. HDFC Bank falls under the category of India’s top banks.
HDFC Bank offers various banking services and facilities, today in this article we are going to discuss the services offered by HDFC Bank to its customers.
Banking Services and Facilities Offered by HDFC Bank
Some of the important banking service and facilities offered by HDFC Bank are as follows:
Savings Account is one of the most basic account available in the HDFC Bank which enables its customers to save their funds in return for a modest interest rate. The money saved in this account can be easily used towards net banking and mobile banking. Moreover, customers can open their joint account with their family.
Fixed deposit is an investment account that locks the funds of their customer for a fixed period of time. These deposits generate a higher interest rate as compared to a savings account. The funds are risk-free. The return of the fixed deposit investment are guaranteed. Loans can be availed against fixed deposits. Credit cards are also issued against fixed deposits whose limit is as much as fixed deposits amount.
Loan Services Offered by HDFC Bank
HDFC Bank also offers various Loan Services such as
1. Home Loan: HDFC Bank offers Home Loans for those who are seeking to borrow their dream home. The interest rate of these loans goes as low as 6.90% p.a. The tenure for the loan repayment extends up to 30 years. The HOME Loan facilities by the HDFC Bank are easy to avail with hassle-free application process and with instant documentation processing.
2. Personal Loan: The application for the Personal Loan is minimum and thus enables instant documentation. HDFC Bank offers a Personal loan to pre-approved customers in just 10 seconds. For other banks, it usually takes about 4 to 5 hours to disbursed the loan, but it just takes a second in HDFC Bank. As an already existing customer, you can apply for the HDFC Bank Personal loan via Net Banking through the HDFC Bank website, through an ATM or Loan Assist App. The loan amount sanctioned to the individual ranges from Rs 50,000 to Rs 50 lakh. The loan repayment tenure is flexible and the repayment can be selected by the borrower himself. These loans are sanctioned at an interest rate starting from 11.25% to 21.50%.
3. Education Loan: HDFC Bank offers Education Loan to the students to pursue their dream education in India and abroad. This loan is a great initiative by the HDFC Bank for assisting the higher education of every student. Many times, parents cannot afford the high fees charged by the educational institutes. Thus, loans are an advantage as they are sanctioned at a modest interest rate.
4. Gold Loan: The Gold Loan by HDFC Bank is availed by using the gold jewelry as collateral with the bank. The loan amount can go up to 80% of the market value of gold after an inspection of the gold ornaments. The interest rate starts from 9.90% and their tenure for the repayment of the loan ranges from 3 to 24 months. The loan processing fees are as low as 1.5% with the addition of GST charges. The loan can be availed instantly as the documentation process is minimal.
5. Car Loan: The Car Loan of HDFC Bank are sanctioned for both used and new cars. The loan is offered at an interest rate of 8.25% to 14.26%. This loan can be availed by only salaried individuals with good source of income. The tenure for repayment is not less than 7 years. The repayment of the loan is flexible with low EMIs and very small down payment.
6. Business Loan: The Business Loans by thy HDFC Bank are specifically designed for individuals owning a business with maximum experience of 5 years in business. The interest rate ranges from 13%. The maximum loan amount sanctioned is Rs 75 lakh and the tenure for the repayment of the loan is within 12 to 48 months.
Credit Card Services and Facilities offered by HDFC Bank
HDFC Bank offers wide range of Credit Cards. Credit cards are a convenient way of making any purchases from shopping to purchasing your favorite items. These cards are suitable for various lifestyle needs of every individual. The top best credit cards offered by HDFC Bank are as mentioned below.
|Credit Card||Annual Fee||Suitability||Minimum Income Required|
|HDFC Regalia Credit Card||2,500||Shopping and Travel||Rs 90,000 p.m.|
|HDFC Money Back Credit Card||500||Rewards and Shopping||Rs 13,500 p.m.|
|HDFC Milennia Credit Card||1,000||Cashback||Rs 25,000 p.m.|
|HDFC Titanium Credit Card||500||Movies and Dinning||Rs 15,000 p.m.|
|HDFC Platinum Credit Card||1,000||Movies and Dinning||Rs 30,000 p.m.|
|HDFC Diners Clubmiles Credit Card||1,000||Travel||Rs 30,000 p.m.|
|HDFC Diners Club Rewardz Credit Card||1,000||Rewards||Rs 30,000 p.m.|
|HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card||10,000||Travel||Rs 1,75,00 p.m.|
|HDFC Indian Oil Credit Card||500||Fuel||Rs 10,000 p.m.|
|HDFC Diners Club Privilege Credit Card||2,500||Shopping and Travel||Rs 40,000 p.m.|
Also Read: HDFC Bank Education Loan
HDFC Bank EMI Calculator and Services.
To calculate how much you would have to pay in EMI after taking out a bank loan, you have to calculate through EMI calculator. Calculate Equated Monthly Instalments (EMI) for a wide range of financial products through our free interactive calculators.
You can calculate EMI for Home Loan, Personal Loan, Car Loan, Education Loan and many more. Some of the EMI Calculators mentioned below:
1. Credit Card EMI Calculator – Loan EMI Calculator
Credit card EMI calculator tool lets you calculate the monthly repayment schedule for EMI purchases on your credit card and lets you know the total interest amount. You can calculate the EMI and view the monthly repayment schedule in 5 steps
- Choose the type of loan on credit card that you would like to apply for
- Enter the required loan amount
- Choose if you want to enter the interest rate per month/ per interest rate per annum
- Enter interest rate – Make sure that you enter the interest rate value depending on whether you have chosen per month or per annum
- Click calculate
2. Balance Transfer Calculator
HDFC also offers balance transfer calculator. Calculate the monthly repayments on the outstanding balance you transfer from your existing card to a HDFC Bank Card.
3. Education Loan EMI Calculator
Use the BankBazaar Education Loan EMI Calculator to calculate your EMI. Before selecting the “Calculate button”, input the loan amount, repayment period, and interest rate as needed. The education loan EMI calculator will help understand how much you will have to pay on your loan which will help you plan your finance better and ensure that you take a loan and will be afford to repay the loan in stress-free manner. To calculate, just enter the current interest rate as well as the loan amount and repayment tenure required in the relevant fields to calculate.
4. Personal Loan EMI Calculator
Plan your borrowings and repayments. Calculate your monthly outgoing with HDFC Bank Personal loan EMI calculator. HDFC Bank’s online personal loan EMI calculator makes it easy for you to figure out the monthly installments on your loan. To calculate your EMI, just enter the loan amount, rate of interests and loan tenure, and your EMI is instantly displayed. You can enter loan amounts from 50,000 to 4,000,000 and term from 1 to 5 years.
5. Home Loan EMI Calculator
Plan borrowings to buy your dream home by calculating the monthly instalment ongoing and eligibility on your home loan. Enter your loan amount, interest rate, loan tenure to calculate your EMI.
Debit Card Service
The debit cads by HDFC Bank cater to easy and smart transactions of every individual. The debit cards are personalized according to the requirements of every individual. This debit card can be used for shopping, bill payment, and in any other payment centers.
Net Banking Services and Facilities Offered by HDFC Bank
HDFC Banks’s Net Banking Facility is convenient, comprehensive and safe. Through HDFC Bank net banking facilities individuals can transfer their funds online and can perform all their banking operations online. With HDFC Bank net banking access and transfer on your account anytime, from anywhere. Now no need to stand in queues, write cheques or visit the branch. You can perform all your banking related queries via online. The registration for this service is simple and can be completed online.
HDFC Bank Balance Check Service
To check your balance in your account, the HDFC Bank has made various facilities which are listed below:
- Missed Call Banking
To check your balance, you can give missed call to 1800-270-3355, from your registered mobile number with HDFC Bank. If an unregistered mobile number is used then the account statement will not be generated.
- Bank SMS Banking
For balance inquire you can also send SMS to 5676712. The SMS should be sent through your registered mobile number. The message should be drafted as “bal” to 5676712.
- Bank Net Banking
Through Bank Net banking customers can check their balance through online. They can get their account summary through online platform.
- Mobile Banking
The account holder should download the HDFC Bank Mobile App to keep a track of their account. The mobile app will also provide an account summary.
The account holder can also check their balance through ATM. They can visit their nearest ATM to inquire about their balance.
The passbook should be regularly updated to check the balance in the account. To update your Passbook, visit your nearest HDFC Bank branch.
- Customer Care No
The account holder can ask about any query about their account in HDFC customer care no. HDFC Bank has a toll-free customer care number, the number is 022-61606161.
HDFC Bank MyCards PWA (Progressive Web Application)
MyCards is a mobile based service platform of HDFC Bank for products like credit card, Debit card, Debit card EMI loan and Consumer Durable loan.
HDFC Bank MyCards PWA is a Progressive Web Application which runs on the browser but provides native app like experience. No passwords, no downloads, simply assess at mycards.hdfcbank.com and save on your device for future use.
How to Login into MyCards
For login into MyCards you just needs 4 simple steps. Follow the following steps and enjoy the service
- Enter the registered mobile number on the MyCards login page
- Enter the OTP sent on the registered mobile number for validation
- Select the products to be add
- Credit Card, Debit Card, Consumer Durable Loan, Debit Card EMI loan details and FASTag
Once validated successfully, you will be able to access MyCards Homepage.
Who can use HDFC Bank MyCards
HDFC Bank MyCards can be used by the customers who have below payment products
- HDFC Bank Credit Card
- HDFC Bank Debit Card
- HDFC Bank Debit Card EMI loan
- HDFC Bank Consumer Durable loan
What are the benefits of using HDFC Bank MyCards
Below are some of the benefits of services provided by HDFC Bank MyCards
- Dedicated platform providing 24 X 7 services
- Easy to save on Phone no downloads, no storage problem
- Seamless login with just mobile based OTP
- Faster, easier and simpler user interface
These are some of the banking facilities offered by HDFC Bank. Apart from these there are also various banking services offered by HDFC Bank. Today in this post we have discussed some of the banking services that is offered by HDFC Bank and I hope that this will be beneficial for your further use.
Hi, I’m Dev Kirtonia, Founder & CEO of Dev Library. A website that provides all SCERT, NCERT 3 to 12, and BA, B.com, B.Sc, and Computer Science with Post Graduate Notes & Suggestions, Novel, eBooks, Biography, Quotes, Study Materials, and more.