IndusInd Bank Savings Account
IndusInd Bank is an Indian financial services bank which offers commercial, transactional, and electronic banking products and services. IndusInd Bank is the first among the new generation private banks in India.
|Owner||Hinduja Group Life Insurance Corporation|
IndusInd Bank Savings Account
IndusInd Bank offers a wide variety of products in the savings bank account category to cover all the basic needs and requirements of different types of customers. The bank provides various benefits and features like net banking, mobile banking, IVR support, etc. Customers can easily open their savings account at IndusInd Bank by checking their eligibility criteria. In this post you will come to know about the types of savings account provided by IndusInd Bank, savings account interest rates, etc.
Also Read: Yes Bank Savings Account
Types of Savings Account
1. Indus Select Savings Account
This savings account is a premium savings account with various banking programs with blend of banking services. This account offers Air Accident Insurance, premium benefits and many more. This account comes with a 10% discount on loan processing fee.
2. Indus Exclusive Savings Account
IndusInd Exclusive Savings Account is designed with exclusive lifestyle privileges and benefits along with reward program. This privileges ensures your next level banking experiences. This savings account can be opened both individually or jointly, you will be provided with free Platinum Exclusive Debit Card, Free of cost doorstep banking service etc.
3. Indus Maxima Savings Account
Indus Maxima Savings Account is the another premium savings account which offers with a host of premium services and exclusive banking solutions for your financial needs. It offers various benefits such as unlimited cash withdrawals from ATMs for other banks, free IndusInd Platinum Debit Card, Free internet and mobile banking services, Free funds transfer through NEFT or RTGS
4. Indus Privilege Savings Account
This savings account comes with various exclusive features which can also be opened by minors and offers various facilities such as low minimum balance requirement, Free Internet and Mobile Banking facilities. This savings account provides you with hassle free experience on banking services. This savings account offers free Indus Young Saver Account with recurring deposits facilities for your child. You can also earn reward points on daily transactions, Free Internet banking services, Free bill payment and online railway ticket booking facility etc.
5. Indus Diva Savings Account
Indus Diva Savings Account is specially designed for women for their banking needs with specially designed features. This savings account will offer you with specially crafted Platinum Plus Debit Card, free Mobile and Internet banking services, 24 x7 banking facilities for their personal needs etc. This account can be opened by Resident Indian Women.
6. Indus Senior Savings Account
This savings account is exclusively designed for senior citizens which offers a more comfortable and convenient banking experiences to the senior citizens. Unlike other account this account also comes with various banking facilities and provides various free banking services for the needs of elderly citizens.
7. Indus Young Saver Savings Account
Indus Young Saver Savings Account is for minor generations which fulfils the needs of the children’s for their education, saving for their future and ensuring their financial future. It comes with a balance portfolio of savings and investment solutions for your child. This is a zero minimum balance requirement and the account can be opened with a minimum deposit of Rs 10 only. The Indus Young Saver Account can be opened as a joint account with their parent or by the minor themselves if his/her age id 12 years or more.
8. Indus Classic Savings Account
Indus Classic Savings Account is a regular savings account that offers flexibility of managing funds between savings account and fixed deposits. In this account there is no need for the maintenance of minimum balance. This savings account offers best-in-class facilities to its customers along with savings.
9. Indus Easy Savings Account
This account is a basic savings and deposit account that comes with zero minimum balance requirement and offers hassle-free banking experience to its customers.
10. Indus Small Account
It is a savings account that comes with Zero minimum balance requirement and other features that offers a hassle-free banking experience to the customers.
IndusInd Bank Savings Account Interest Rates
|IndusInd Savings Account Balance||Interest Rates|
|Balance up to Rs 1 lakh||4.00% p.a.|
|Balance above 1 lakh and up to Rs 10 lakh||5.00% p.a.|
|Balance above Rs 10 lakh and up to Rs 1 crore||6.00% p.a.|
|Balance above Rs 1 crore and up to Rs 100 crore||6.00% p.a.|
IndusInd Bank Savings Account Minimum Balance Requirement
|Savings Account||Minimum Balance Required|
|Indus Maxima Savings Account||Rs 25,000|
|Inus Diva Savings Account||Rs 25,000|
|Indus Senior Savings Account||Rs 10,000 or a fixed deposit of Rs 2,50,000|
|Indus Classic Savings Account||Rs 10,000|
|Indus Privilege Savings Account||Rs 10,000|
How to Open IndusInd Savings Account
One can open their savings account through both online and offline mode. The procedure to open savings account through online mode
- Visit the bank’s official website
- Fill up the savings account form and verify all your details via PAN and Aadhar card
- Fill all the details as required by the bank
- The bank will ask you to complete your KYC on a video call
- Upon completion and verification of your details, you can start funding your account
Applicants can also open their savings account via visiting their nearest bank branch . Mentioned below are the certain steps one must follow to open a savings account through offline with IndusInd Bank
- Visit the nearest bank branch
- Fill up the saving account application form
- The bank official will ask your basic details to open a savings account and will ask you to choose the type of account you want to open
- Submit your application form along with the cash deposit slip or demand draft
- Submit all your necessary documents such as id proof, income, residence proof etc.
- Upon successful verification of your documents your account will be opened in the bank.
After your account is opened, IndusInd Bank will provide you with a welcome kit which will consists of IndusInd debit card, cheque book etc.
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- Passport sized photographs
- Dully filled savings account form
1. When was IndusInd Bank established?
Ans: IndusInd Bank was established in April 1994.
2. Who is the founder of IndusInd Bank?
Ans: S.P. Hinduja.
3. What are the advantage of IndusInd savings account?
Ans: Some of the advantages of IndusInd Bank savings account are –
- It offers various banking services free of cost such as net banking, phone banking etc
- IndusInd Bank allows the customers to make unlimited withdrawals from any bank ATM across India.
- The bank offers a range of discounts offers on shopping, dining, groceries, movies etc.
- IndusInd Bank offers Platinum Visa Debit card to its customers etc.
4. Does IndusInd Bank offers any special savings account for women?
Ans: Yes, IndusInd Bank offers a special type of savings account named Indus Diva Savings Account to meet the basic banking requirements of women.
5. Does IndusInd Bank offers savings account for minor citizens?
Ans: Yes, the bank offers Indus Young Saver Account for your child for their future benefits.
6. Does IndusInd Bank offers savings account for senior citizens?
Ans: Yes, IndusInd Bank offers Indus Senior Savings Account for elderly citizens. This savings account is exclusively designed for senior citizens which offers a more comfortable and convenient banking experiences to the senior citizens.
Hi, I’m Dev Kirtonia, Founder & CEO of Dev Library. A website that provides all SCERT, NCERT 3 to 12, and BA, B.com, B.Sc, and Computer Science with Post Graduate Notes & Suggestions, Novel, eBooks, Biography, Quotes, Study Materials, and more.