SEBA Class 7 English Question Answer – 2024 | সপ্তম শ্ৰেণীৰ ইংৰাজী পাঠ্যক্ৰমৰ প্ৰশ্নোত্তৰ read to each chapter is provided in the list so that you can easily browse throughout different chapter Assam SEBA Class 7 English Notes read and select needs one.
SEBA Class 7 English Question Answer All subjects are available on our website for your convenience, you can provide all the material in PDF format as well as you can download the button for all classes with one click. Class 7 English
Assam Board Class 7 English Solution
|পাঠ-3||FROM THE DIARY OF ANNE|
|পাঠ-7||A Child’s Beauty|
|পাঠ-8||Women In Space|
Class 7 English Solutions in Details
Assamese Medium Solutions
The SCERT book is recommended by education experts and teachers to help students prepare for all subjects to help the CBSE class. SCERT books are primarily used by students preparing for their civil service exams and students preparing for UPSC, APSC, and other state civil service exams. Assam Board Class 7 English Solution
Benefits of Students Practice This Books
Students interested in getting a government job can refer to these books as they prepare for their UPSC or civil service exams. These SCERT books help to easily understand languages with the help of graphic images like English, Hindi, and other state languages, it helps interested people to understand all and different ideas from the books. The complexity of the content helps minors easily prepare for their IAS exams.
While these SCERT books are great references for aspirants, you need to learn how to study them from a civil service exam perspective. Interested people must, first of all, learn to acquire many ideas and broad ideas about the subject from different disciplines.
Curriculum for Schools Class VI-VIII & IX-X
Subject Details Marks
1. First Language: Any one of the following Languages 100
(MIL) : Assamese, Bengali, Hindi, Bodo, Urdu, Manipuri, Nepali, Khasi, Garo, Mizo, Hmar. or English(IL) and any one of the 50×2 following In Lieu Languages: Assamese (IL), Bengali (IL), Hindi(IL) Manipuri(IL), Bodo(IL), Santhali(IL), (For Karbi Anglong & Dima Hasao districts.)
2. Second Language: English 100
3. General Science 100
4. General Mathematics 100
5. Social Science 100
6. Elective Subject 100
Anyone from the following Elective Subjects: Advanced Mathematics (E), Geography (E), History (E), Sanskrit (E), Arabic (E), Persian (E), Santhali (E), Computer Science (E), Fine Arts (E), Music (E), Dance (E), Home Science (E), Woodcraft (E), Garment Designing (E), Weaving and Textile Design (E), Assamese (E), Bengali (E), Hindi (E), Bodo (E), Manipuri (E), Commerce (E), Karbi (E), IT/ITeS NSQF (E), Retail Trade NSQF (E), Agriculture & Horticulture NSQF (E) Tourism & Hospitality NSQF (E), Health Care NSQF (E), and Private Security NSQF(E).
SEBA Class 7 English Question Answer
1. English (IL) is for English medium learners of Karbi Anglong and Dima Hasao districts only until further order. The students will take English (IL) and any one of the Language subjects of 50 marks as given overleaf.
2. Courses in Assamese (E), Bengali (E), Hindi (E), Bodo (E), and Manipuri (E) will be continuation of the Third language courses in the respective subject.
3. A student studying one MIL Language including group C of MIL (only for Assamese, Bengali and Hindi MIL) as first language is not allowed to study the same language as an elective subject.
4. An elective subject having practical components can be taken up only with prior individual permission from the Board, if the subject is not introduced in the school.
5. Students with hearing/visual impairment are permitted to learn only one language either MIL or Second Language. However, they will be required to study an additional elective subject in lieu of the language they chose to opt-out. Thus the number of elective subjects for them are two. They will have to apply before and immediately after promotion from Class VIII.
6. Co-curricular activities will form a part of the School Programme as per the syllabus given.
Hi, I’m Dev Kirtonia, Founder & CEO of Dev Library. A website that provides all SCERT, NCERT 3 to 12, and BA, B.com, B.Sc, and Computer Science with Post Graduate Notes & Suggestions, Novel, eBooks, Biography, Quotes, Study Materials, and more.