AJB Class 8 English Chapter 5 Casabianca, Assam Jatiya Bidyalay | অসম জাতীয় বিদ্যালয় English Class 8 Question Answer to each chapter is provided in the list of SEBA so that you can easily browse through different chapters and select needs one. Assam Jatiya Bidyalay | AJB Chapter 5 Casabianca Class 8 English Question Answer can be of great value to excel in the examination.
Jatiya Vidyalaya Class 8 English Notes covers all the exercise questions in Assam Jatiya Bidyalay SEBA Textbooks. The AJB Class 8 English Chapter 5 Casabianca provided here ensures a smooth and easy understanding of all the concepts. Understand the concepts behind every chapter and score well in the board exams. All the Jatiya Bidyalay English Class 8 Solutions provided here are provided by subject experts as per the Latest NCERT Guidelines. You can click on the Chapterwise AJB Class 8 English Chapter 5 Casabianca.
Chapter – 5
অসম জাতীয় বিদ্যালয়
EXERCISE QUESTION ANSWER
1. What were the main themes of Felicia Hemans poetry? (ফেলিছিয়া হেমাঞ্চৰ কবিতাৰ মূল প্রসঙ্গ কি আছিল ?)
Ans: The main themes of felicia Hemans poetry were nature, childhood, travels and heroic stories.
2. Where was Casabianca standing ? (কাচাবিয়াংকা ক’ত থিয় হৈ আছিল ?)
Ans: Casabianca was standing on the deck of the ship.
3. Why could his father not hear his voice ? (কিয় তেওঁৰ দেউতাকে তাৰ মাত শুনা নাপালে ?)
Ans: Casa Bianca’s father became unconscious in the fire, so he could not hear his voice.
4. What did the people in the ship do when it caught fire ? What did Casabianca do then ? (যেতিয়া জাহাজখনত জুই লাগিছিল তাত থকা মানুহবোৰে কি কৰিছিল? তেতিয়া কাচাবিয়াংকাই কি কৰিছিল ?)
Ans: When the ship caught fire all people in the ship fled away .But Casabianca alone was standing on the burning deck.
5. How does the poet describe Casabianca standing in the fire ? (জুইৰ মাজত কাচাবিয়াংকা কিদৰে থিয় হৈ থকা বুলি কবিয়ে বৰ্ণনা কৰিছে ?)
Ans: Casabianca was standing like a creature of heroic blood who was born to rule the storm. He was burnt to death by the fire but he did not move and obey his father like a gallant soldier.
6. why does the poet call the young heart the noblest thing ? (কিয় কবিয়ে ডেকা হৃদয়খনক ‘নম্র-বস্তু’ বুলি কৈছে ?)
Ans: The poet calls the young heart the noblest thing because the young Casabianca was obedient to his father, he could have taken decision of his own but he was burnt alive by the fire and proved himself as noblest.
7. Describe the scene of the burning ship? (জুই থকা জাহাজখনৰ দৃশ্য বর্ণনা কৰা।)
Ans: The fire covered the ship in wildness. It covered upto the top on the flag. The flames rolled on it. The shroud of the ship also caught by the fire and it looked like wreath of fire. Above all, the fire perished everything on the ship.
8. Explain with reference to the context (প্ৰসংগ সংগতি ৰাখি ব্যাখ্যা কৰা)
“Upon his brow he felt their breath,
And in his waving hair”
And looked from that lone past of death
In still, yet brave despair.”
Ans: Casabianca was standing alone in the valley of death surrounded by fire. He knew he would die, the heat of fire touched on his brow and in his waving hair, he felt death was approaching him then also he was bold and bravest enough to face the challenge and did not despair.
9. Give rhyming words for the following. (উল্লেখিত শব্দবোৰৰ ছন্দ মিলোৱা শব্দ লিখা।)
Hi, I’m Dev Kirtonia, Part-Time Blogger, Web Designer & Digital Marketer. Founder of Dev Library. A website that provides all SCERT, NCERT, and BA, B.com, B.Sc with Post Graduate Notes & Suggestions, Novel, eBooks, Biography, Study Materials, and more.