Reasoning Book By RS Aggarwal All Competitive Exams free ebook, SSC reasoning book, Verbal and non-verbal reasoning, etc. you can download here.
Reasoning eBooks By RS Aggarwal
- Verbal and Non-verbal Reasoning
- Based on the previous question
- Contains each and every chapter from which questions are asked
- Fully solved so that it is easy to comprehend
- Uses student-friendly language
- Provides concepts, quicker techniques, etc.
- All Essential for every CAT, MAT, SSC, Bank, MBA, etc. aspirant.
Part-1 Verbal Reasoning
General Mental Ability
- Series Completion
- Coding – decoding
- Blood relation
- Puzzle test
- Sequential output tracing
- Direction sense test
- Logical Venn Diagrams
- Alphabet test
- Number, Ranking, and Time Sequence test
- Mathematical Operation
- Logical sequence and Word
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Inserting and Missing Character
- Data Sufficiency
- Decision Making
- Assertion and Reason
- Situation Reaction test
- Verification of truth of the statement
- Statement conclusion
- Driving conclusions from passages
- Theme detection
- Miscellaneous Logical Puzzles
See Also:- Ssc higher maths by Lucent’s
Part-2 Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Mirror images
- Water images
- Embedded figures
- Completion of incomplete pattern
- Figure matrix
- Paper cutting
- Paper folding
- Rule detection
- Grouping of identical figures
- Cubes and dice
- Dot situation
- Construction of secures and triangles
- Figure formation and analysis
- Practice question set
You May Also Download Link
All Competitive Exams free ebook
SSC quantitative aptitude book, SSC higher maths by Lucent’s
How to Prepare for Reasoning
(Using this book for All Competitive Exams)
- Importance of Reasoning paper(All Competitive Exams)
The reasoning is a compulsory paper. You can’t neglect, so make sure you are ready to improve your Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning skills.
Each Question values 1 marks whereas each question of GK values only 1 marks in any competitive exam. So, if you devote relatively more time to this paper you get more marks. Also, the answers to Reasoning questions are more confusing. Most of you feel it is a more time-consuming paper, but if you follow our book guidelines, you can save your valuable time in the examination hall.
Reasoning eBooks By RS Aggarwal
Other Exams: There are very few Competitive exams without a Reasoning paper. SSC, UPSC exams have different types of Reasoning paper. The mains exam of SSC, PO, LIC, Railway, Bank, Other State level job, and Central level job contains Objective type Question paper. Keeping this in mind, I have also given the details methods of each short-cut or Quicker Method is given in this book.
Disclaimer:- Dev Library Books does not its own books and neither created. We just providing the link for the Rural Background and poor student. This E-Books and Pdf are already available on the internet. If any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly E-mail us:email@example.com
The Reasoning eBooks By RS Aggarwal from the category of Assamese Novel, If you want to This Book Then Click the Download button and wait few seconds. All kinds of NCERT books/Solution, Regional Novel, and Other College/University books are available on this website. Browse and read/download your favorite Books… Thank You, Reader.
Hi, I’m Dev Kirtonia, Founder & CEO of Dev Library. A website that provides all SCERT, NCERT 3 to 12, and BA, B.com, B.Sc, and Computer Science with Post Graduate Notes & Suggestions, Novel, eBooks, Biography, Quotes, Study Materials, and more.