Class 10 Hindi PDF Book download each chapter is provided in the list so that you can easily browse throughout different chapter NCERT Class 10 Hindi PDF Book Download and select needs one.
NCERT Class 10 Hindi PDF Books Download
Class 10 Hindi PDF Book All subjects are available on our website for your convenience, you can provide all the material in PDF format as well as you can download the button for all classes with one click.
The NCERT book is recommended by education experts and teachers to help students prepare for all subjects to help the CBSE class. NCERT books are primarily used by students preparing for their civil service exams and students preparing for UPSC, APSC, and other state civil service exams.
Benefits of Students Practice This Books
Students interested in getting a government job can refer to these books as they prepare for their UPSC or civil service exams. These NCERT books help to easily understand languages with the help of graphic images like English, Hindi, and other state languages, it helps interested people to understand all and different ideas from the books. The complexity of the content helps minors easily prepare for their IAS exams.
- SEBA HSLC Previous Years Questions Paper | দশম শ্ৰেণীৰ পুৰণি প্ৰশ্নকাকত
- SEBA HSLC Previous Year Question Paper Solved | দশম শ্ৰেণীৰ পুৰণি প্ৰশ্নকাকত সমাধান
- SEBA Class 10 Model Question Paper and Answer | দশম শ্ৰেণীৰ প্ৰশ্নকাকত আৰু উত্তৰ
While these NCERT books are great references for aspirants, you need to learn how to study them from a civil service exam perspective. Interested people must, first of all, learn to acquire many ideas and broad ideas about the subject from different disciplines.
Class 10 Hindi All PDF Book
KRITIKA – कृतिका
- Chapter 1: माता का अँचल
- Chapter 2: जॉर्ज पंचम की नाक
- Chapter 3: साना – साना हाथ जोड़ि…
- Chapter 4: एही ठैयाँ झुलनी हेरानी हो रामा!
- Chapter 5: मैं क्यों लिखता हूँ?
KSHITIJ – क्षितिज
- Chapter 1: सूरदास
- Chapter 2: तुलसीदास
- Chapter 3: देव
- Chapter 4: जयशंकर प्रसाद
- Chapter 5: सूर्यकांत त्रिपाठी ‘निराला’
- Chapter 6: नागार्जुन
- Chapter 7: गिरिजा कुमार माथुर
- Chapter 8: ऋतुराज
- Chapter 9: मंगलेश डबराल
- Chapter 10: स्वयं प्रकाश
- Chapter 11: रामवृक्ष बेनीपुरी
- Chapter 12: यशपाल
- Chapter 13: सर्वेश्वर दयाल सक्सेना
- Chapter 14: मन्नू भंडारी
- Chapter 15: महावीर प्रसाद द्विवेदी
- Chapter 16: यतीन्द्र मिश्रा
- Chapter 17: भदंत आनंद कौसल्यायन
- पाठ 1: Kabeer – Sakhi
- पाठ 2: Meera – Padd
- पाठ 3: Bihari – Dohe
- पाठ 4: Mathilisharan Gupt – Manushyata
- पाठ 5: Sumitranandan Pant – Parvat Pradesh Ke Pawas
- पाठ 6: Mahadevi Verma – Madhur Madhur Mere Deepak Jal
- पाठ 7: Viren Dandwal – Top
- पाठ 8: Kafee Azmi – Kar Chale Ham Fida
- पाठ 9: Ravindra Nath Thakur – Aatmatran
- पाठ 1: Premchand – Bade Bhi Sahab
- पाठ 2: Sitaram Seksariya – Dairy Ka Eak Panna
- पाठ 3: Leeladhar Mandloi – Tantara Vamiro Katha
- पाठ 4: Prahlad Aggarwal – Tisari Kasam Ke Shilpkar Shalendra
- पाठ 5: Anton Chekhov – Girgit
- पाठ 6: Nida Phazali – Ab Kahan Doosron Ke Dukh Se Dukhi Hone Wale
- पाठ 7: Ravindra Kelekar – Patjhar Ki Tooti Pattaya
- पाठ 8: Habeeb Tanveer – Kartoos (Akanki)
The students are advised to analyze all the concepts covered in the syllabus of NCERT Books and prepare a proper preparation strategy. It’s merely impossible to score well in All Subject by simply reading and memorizing the concepts.
The students are suggested to practice these NCERT Books on a regular basis to develop a strong understanding of basic concepts. The importance of All Subject NCERT Books is that it provides the students with an advantage over the others as most of the questions in CBSE exams are taken directly from these textbooks.
Download Assam Board eBook
Disclaimer:- Dev Library is not the owner of the books and neither it creates books. We just provide the links to the book for the rural and poor students who don’t afford to buy books. Those E-Books and Pdfs are already available on the internet. For any reason, if someone thinks that I’m violating any laws or if anyone has any issues regarding this, please feel free to Contact Us.
Hi, I’m Dev Kirtonia, Founder & CEO of Dev Library. A website that provides all SCERT, NCERT 3 to 12, and BA, B.com, B.Sc, and Computer Science with Post Graduate Notes & Suggestions, Novel, eBooks, Biography, Quotes, Study Materials, and more.