AJB Class 8 English Chapter 15 The Arrow and the song, Assam Jatiya Bidyalay | অসম জাতীয় বিদ্যালয় English Class 8 Question Answer to each chapter is provided in the list of SEBA so that you can easily browse through different chapters and select needs one. Assam Jatiya Bidyalay | AJB Chapter 15 The Arrow and the song Class 8 English Question Answer can be of great value to excel in the examination.
The Arrow and the song
Chapter – 15
অসম জাতীয় বিদ্যালয়
EXERCISE QUESTION ANSWER
1. Write the full name of H. W. long fellow ?
Ans: The full name of H.W. long fellow is Henry Wodsworth longfellow.
2. Who can follow the light of a song ? (কোনে গীতৰ উৰণ অনুসৰণ কৰিব পাৰে।)
Ans: Only who has keen and strong right can follow the flight of a song.
3. Where did the poet find the arrow ? (কবিয়ে কাড় ডাল কত বিচাৰি পাইছিল ?)
Ans: The poet found the arrow in an Oak tree.
4. Why didn’t the poet know where the arrow fell ? (করিয়ে কাড ডাল কত পৰিছিল কিয় জনা নাছিল ?)
An: The arrow flew so swiftly that the sight could not follow its flight so the poet didn’t know where it fell.
5. What does the poet actually mean by the arrow” and the song” ? (কবিয়ে প্রকৃততে ‘কাড়’ আৰু “গীত” ৰ দ্বাৰা কি অর্থ প্ৰকাশ কৰিছে ?)
Ans: By the term “The arrow and the song’ poet means all the trivial deeds we do, think or say. It goes swiftly like an arrow or sung without any reason like a song but it also has a great value what we never feel and try to understand.
6. Explain with reference to the Context.
(ব্যাখ্যা কৰা) “And the song, from beginning to end,
I found again in the heart of a friend.”
Ans: Once the poet say a song into the air and lost but when he found the arrow in an oak tree he re-discovers the song again from beginning to end, now only he understand the value of the song what he thought meaningless. He found the song in the heart of a friend. Thus by the sentence the Poet reminds us that everything we do, thank or say has some value.
7. Give rhyming words of the following.
Hi, I’m Dev Kirtonia, Founder & CEO of Dev Library. A website that provides all SCERT, NCERT 3 to 12, and BA, B.com, B.Sc, and Computer Science with Post Graduate Notes & Suggestions, Novel, eBooks, Biography, Quotes, Study Materials, and more.