PNB Gold Loan
Punjab National Bank is the second largest government-owned bank in India both in terms of its business and its networks. PNB is one of the leading commercial banks in India. PNB offers various banking facilities such credit card, ATM cum debit card mobile banking, net banking, SMS alerts and various loan facilities such as personal loan, home loan, car loan, gold loan and many more. The Bank has the distinction of being the first Indian bank to have been started solely with the Indian capital.
|Punjab National Bank (PNB)
|Banking, Financial services
|Dwarka, Delhi, India
|19 May, 1894
|Dyal Singh Majithia, Lala Lajpat Rai
|Government of India
Punjab National Bank Gold Loan
Punjab National Bank offers loans against gold ornaments, jewellery and gold coins to its customers. The gold loan can be availed for various productive purposes such as to fund the education of children, medical treatments, wedding etc. Punjab National Bank offers various types of gold loan schemes at a competitive interest. In this article we will look into the PNB gold loan eligibility criteria, the documents required to avail for gold loan from PNB etc.
Also Read: Canara Bank Gold Loan
Benefits of Availing Gold Loan
- If you are in urgent need of cash then you can avail for a gold loan against your gold jewellery or ornaments by keeping as a security in bank
- No external collateral required
- No end use restrictions
- It can be availed for the education of your child
- For medical emergencies
- To get urgent fund while going for a trip
- Minimal paperwork and documentation required
- Gold Loan Tax benefits
- Lower Interest Rates
- Safety and security of your physical gold etc.
Benefits and Features of Punjab National Bank Gold Loan
- Instant disbursal of Gold Loan
- Within 30 minutes you can get the loan
- No prepayment penalties
- The Gold Loan has a maximum term of ten years
- Safety and security of your gold ornaments
Types of Punjab National Bank Gold Loan Schemes
- Loan Against Gold – PNB offers a low interest rate of 5.88% annually on the gold loan.
- Gold Loan for Agriculture – PNB offers gold loan for agricultural at a lowest rate of interest for the benefits of farmers and agriculture purposes with flexible repayment option.
Punjab National Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate
|For Productive Purpose
|Advance against Gold Jewellery or Ornaments
|7.25% p.a. – 7.5% p.a.
|Advance against Sovereign Gold Bonds
|7.15% p.a. – 7.35% p.a.
Fees and Charges
|0.75% of the loan amount + GST
|Rs 500 to Rs 5000 including GST
- One should be minimum 18 years of age and maximum 75 years of age
- Anyone who is a resident of India
- Anyone who has a steady income
- Individuals who have current or savings account with the bank
- Id proof
- Address proof
- 2 passport size photographs
- Income proof
- Dully filled application form
- Witness letter in case of illiterate borrowers
- Current house lease agreement, the most recent electricity bill, phone or mobile bill most recent credit card statement
How to Apply for Punjab National Bank Gold Loan
To apply for PNB gold loan is hassle free and straight forward process. You can apply through both online and offline method. You can apply online by visiting the bank’s official website and by completing all the hassle free paperwork’s. You can also apply by visiting the nearby PNB branch and filling up the loan application form and by adding all the necessary information and by attaching all the necessary documents. After filling up the form in correct order submit the form.
Gold Loan EMI Calculator
You can calculate your monthly EMI (Equated Monthly Income) you will have to pay on the availed gold loan through PNB EMI Calculator. To use this EMI calculator is very simple, all you need to enter the details of loan amount, tenure, gold weight etc., and you will get to know how much amount you will have to pay on the given tenure.
1. What do you mean by gold loan?
Ans: Gold loan is a secured loan that one can avail against their gold for their financial use such as education, business, wedding, emergencies etc.
2. Who can avail for a gold loan?
Ans: Anyone whose age lies between 18 and 75 years and have a good source of income to repay the loan amount at the given tenure can apply for the gold loan.
3. Are there any charges levied in case of pre-closure of loan?
Ans: No, bank does not levy any charges in case of pre-closure.
4. How much loan amount can I avail from PNB?
Ans: You can avail up to Rs 1 crore from PNB.
5. How much is the PNB gold loan rate per gram?
Ans: Rs 2,900 to Rs 3,450 rate per gram.
6. What is the maximum loan repayment tenure?
Ans: 2 years.
Hi, I’m Dev Kirtonia, Founder & CEO of Dev Library. A website that provides all SCERT, NCERT 3 to 12, and BA, B.com, B.Sc, and Computer Science with Post Graduate Notes & Suggestions, Novel, eBooks, Biography, Quotes, Study Materials, and more.