6 Secrets to Startup Success
Table of Contents
6 Secrets to Startup Success, John Bradberry, a calm, steady hand and seasoned mentor, brings an invaluable voice of reason that will guide you every step of the way without preaching or dampening your enthusiasm. He celebrates entrepreneurial passion while giving it the structure it needs to result in business success.
6 Secrets to Startup Success Free Pdf Book Download
American Management Association is a world leader in talent development, advancing the skills of individuals to drive business success. Our mission is to support the goals of individuals and organizations through a complete range of products and services, including classroom and virtual seminars, webcasts, webinars, podcasts, conferences, corporate and government solutions, business books, and research. AMA’s approach to improving performance combines experiential learning— learning through doing—with opportunities for ongoing professional growth at every step of one’s career journey.
PART I Entrepreneurial Passion: A Double-Edged Sword
Chapter 1: True Believers: Why Founders Fall in Love with Their Ideas
- The Sparks of Entrepreneurial Ambition
- Fanning the Flames of Commitment
- If You Build It, Will They Come?
Chapter 2: The Passion Trap: How Attachment to Your Idea Can Sabotage Your Startup
- What Is the Passion Trap?
- The Damage Done: Six Negative Impacts of Entrepreneurial Passion
- The Core Pattern: How the Passion Trap Works
- Icarus Qualities: Who Is Most Vulnerable to the Passion Trap?
- Early Warning Signs: Are You in Danger of Being Trapped?
- Moving Forward: Six Principles for Making the Most of Entrepreneurial Passion
PART II Your Foundation: Six Principles for Launching a Can’t-Miss Startup
Chapter 3: Founder Readiness: How to Prepare for the Entrepreneurial Journey
- The Fundamentals of Founder Readiness
- Purifying Your Entrepreneurial Passion
Chapter 4: The Pull of the Market: Attach to Your Customer, Not to Your Idea
- Developing a Strong Market Orientation
- The antidote to the Passion Trap: Give Your Idea a Market Scrub
Chapter 5: Your Math Story: Charting a Path to Breakeven and Beyond
- Planning Is Clear Thinking
- Constructing a Compelling Math Story
- Securing the Right Funding
Chapter 6: Startup Agility: Executing with Focused Flexibility
- The Paradox of Strong Execution
- The New Venture Learning Curve
Chapter 7: Integrity of Communication: Your Secret Startup Weapon
- No One Is Immune to Reality Distortion
- The integrity of Communication: The Basics
- Four Personal Tools for Bursting the Feel-Good Bubble
Chapter 8: Staying Power: Give Your Venture Time to Take Flight
- Venture-Level Strategies: Strengthening and Lengthening Your Runway
- Founder-Level Strategies: Performing and Persevering over Time
Buy Hard copy Amazon
Most of us harbor thoughts of starting a business.
It is a delicious fantasy while staring at gray cubicle walls, or toiling outside for an hourly wage under the command of someone who is profiting from the fruits of your labor.
The greatest heartbreak, popular success publications tout, is failing to do something about your burning passion for a world-changing idea. A greater heartbreak, in reality, is placing this idea onto a shaky foundation and watching it fall apart.
What is really driving your desire to start a business?
If you are like most people:
- You want to make an impact in the world.
- You want to create wealth for yourself and your family.
- You want to translate your idea into a tangible product or service.
- You want to have the flexibility to spend time with your family.
- You want to feel fully alive.
- You want to use your strengths in a way that leads to deep value.
These desires are not fantasies. There are thousands of entrepreneurs who have built successful businesses on a solid foundation and accomplish these goals every day.
Disclaimer:- Dev Library is not the owner of the books and neither it creates books. We just provide the links of the book for the rural and poor students who don’t afford to buy books. Those E-Books and Pdfs are already available on the internet. For any reason, if someone thinks that I’m violating any laws or if anyone has any issues regarding this, please feel free to contact me through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hi, I’m Dev Kirtonia, Founder & CEO of Dev Library. A website that provides all SCERT, NCERT 3 to 12, and BA, B.com, B.Sc, and Computer Science with Post Graduate Notes & Suggestions, Novel, eBooks, Biography, Quotes, Study Materials, and more.