How to be Invisible eBook
How to be Invisible eBook This book is dedicated to an anonymous member of Spain’s Secret Police. On January 27, 1960, during a brief encounter on a quiet back street in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, I asked him for advice on how best to avoid any problems in the land of Generalissimo Francisco Franco. The advice he gave me has served me well for more than fifty years. He said there was only one way to avoid troubles with the authorities.
How to be Invisible eBook
A Note to Readers
Preface: What’s Changed, and What Stays the Same
- How This Book Can Make You Invisible
- Separate Your Name from Your Home Address
- When Is a “Lie” Not a Lie?
- Mailboxes, Public and Private
- How to Obtain Your Own “Ghost” Address
- Repairmen, Home Deliveries, FedEx, UPS
- Untraceable Trash, Anonymous Utilities
- Your Social Security Number and Date of Birth
- Your Alternate Names and Signatures
- Landline Telephones and Answering Machines
- Smartphones, Dumbphones, Pagers
- E-mail and the Internet
- How to Locate a Trustworthy Nominee
- Bank Accounts and Money Transfers
- New Mexico Limited Liability Companies
- Hidden Ownership of Vehicles and Real Estate
- Laptop Computers
- The Dangers of Facebook Are Real
- The Art of Pretexting, aka Social Engineering
- Secret Spaces, Hidden Places
- How to Secretly Run a Home-Based Business
- The Dangers of Facial Recognition
- Ten Additional Privacy Tips
- How to Disappear and Never Be Found
- Cool Stuff That Did Not Fit in Earlier
- Considering a Move to Another Country?
- International Privacy 101
- A Sad Story, a Secret, and a Few Predictions
HOW THIS BOOK CAN MAKE YOU INVISIBLE
One day you can be on the top of the world; the next day you can be in hell. One of Wiley Miller’s Non-Sequitur cartoon strips is titled “LEGAL MUGGING.” It shows a businessman on the sidewalk of a dark street with his hands in the air. A sign on a post reads:
WATCH FOR TRIAL ATTORNEYS.
Stepping from a narrow alley is a lawyer wearing a stocking cap, dark glasses, and holding out a legal document. “This is a frivolous lawsuit,” says the attorney to his victim. “You can either spend years and thousands of dollars defending yourself, or we can settle out of court right now.”
Disclaimer:- Dev Library is not the owner of the books and neither it creates books. We just provide the links of the book for the rural and poor students who don’t afford to buy books. Those E-Books and Pdfs are already available on the internet. For any reason, if someone thinks that I’m violating any laws or if anyone has any issues regarding this, please feel free to Contact Us.
Hi, I’m Dev Kirtonia, Part-Time Blogger, Web Designer & Digital Marketer. Founder of Dev Library. A website that provide all SCERT, NCERT Notes & Suggestions, Novel, eBooks, Biography, Study Materials, and more…