ICICI Bank Banking Services
ICICI Bank is a largest Private sector Bank in India in terms of market capitalization. It is also the second largest bank in India in terms of assets. ICICI Bank provides wide range of banking services and facilities to its customers.
ICICI Bank offers a variety of products and services to its clients. Today we are going to discuss some of the important services offered by ICICI Bank which includes Loans, Cards, Investment, Internet Banking, Mobile Banking etc.
|Name||ICICI Bank Limited|
|Type||Private Development Finance Institution|
|Headquarters||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Founded||5 January 1994|
Banking Services Offered By ICICI Bank
Some of the top Banking services and facilities offered by ICICI Bank to its clients are as mentioned below:
Loan Services Offered by ICICI Bank
ICICI Bank offers wide variety of Loan facilities such as
1. Home Loans: ICICI Bank is the largest provider of Home Loans. ICICI Bank Home Loan is a one-step solution to own your dream home. Whether your goal is to purchase or build a new house, ICICI Bank offers a wide range of products to meet your requirements. ICICI Bank Home Loan offers various benefits to its clients so that they can avail for the loan with hassle free. ICICI Bank offers affordable Home Loans at attractive interest rates for a tenure of up to 30 years. Loan comes with an Insurance Policy with simplified documentation. One of the most significant feature of ICICI Bank Home Loans is that it allows the customer to transfer the balance of his/her existing home loan from other banks.
2. Personal Loans: ICICI Bank also offers Personal Loan. ICICI Bank offers Personal Loan to the salaried individuals with minimum monthly income of Rs 30,000. You may quickly check your Personal Loan eligibility criteria if your are an existing ICICI Bank customer. Personal Loan eligibility for a Pre-approves Personal Loan can be checked through the iMobile Pay app or through Net Banking platform.
3. Car Loans: ICICI Bank Car Loan offers flexible schemes and quick processing of your loans. ICICI Bank Car Loan interest rate ranges from 9.50% for New Car and 11.25% to 18.00% for used car. New and existing customers can apply for loans at the convenience of ICICI Bank’s online facility. Customers can choose from a wide range of car models from various manufacturers, and also have the option to choose a preferred dealership. The online facility will help customers in gaining perspective on car picking.
4. Education Loan: If you are planning to study abroad for your higher studies, ICICI bank, offers the best student loan to successfully aid your journey as a student. ICICI Bank presents education loans up to Rs 50 lakhs for your educational requirements in India and up to Rs 1 crore for overseas.
The other types of loans offered by ICICI Bank includes Land Loans, Office Premises Loans, Home Improvement Loan, NRI Loan etc. One can also leverage his/her existing property to get a Loan against Property, Property Overdraft or Lease Rental Discounting. All of these are available at a fixed rate or an adjustable rate of interest.
Also Read: Sapodilla fruit – Health Benefits, Uses, Nutritional Value, and Side-effect
ICICI Bank Credit Cards Services
Credit cards are very important assts now a days. The provision of paying for your expenses in easy instalments is the basic advantage of using a credit card now a days. ICICI Bank Credit card provides a wide range of facilities and benefits from anywhere.
Benefits of ICICI Bank Credit Cards
- Contactless Payments
- Lifestyle Benefits
- Free Cards for a Lifetime
- Insurance Benefit
- Travel Benefits with Discounts
- Rewards and Services etc.
ICICI Bank offers wide variety of popular credit cards for every individual. These credit cards are offered under multiple categories, including travel, shopping, rewards etc. Some of the credit cards services offered by ICICI Bank are mentioned below.
- Premium Cards
The premium Credit cards from ICICI Bank provides various benefits to card bearer for his/her convenience and usage. The card offers special deals to card bearers lifestyle including travel, shopping. Other cards in this platinum card category includes Super Gold Credit Cards, Platinum Credit Cards along with travel cards with based holiday packages and tickets.
- EMI Credit Card
EMI Credit Card provides unique credit facility, where the customers monthly EMI Amount Due is fixed and inclusive of all charges.
Any incremental purchases will not increased the EMI Amount Due paid by the customer but only result in the proportionate increase in the tenure of repayment.
- Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card
It is a co-branded credit card that offers benefits on shopping your essentials. This card is specifically designed to avail discount on your purchase at Amazon. However, only Amazon prime membership cab earn the maximum benefits via this credit card.
- ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card
ICICI Bank Sapphiro credit card is a premium credit card that is best suited for the one who frequently travels and want to avail premium benefits. This card offers benefits to both National and International travellers. You can avail premium privileges, such as lounge access, gold privileges and more via this credit card. This card avails shopping and travel worth Rs 9,000 within 45 days of payment of joining fees, up to 20,000 payback points on ICICI Bank rewards every anniversary year.
- MakeMyTrip ICICI Bank Signature Credit Card
This credit card is a co-branded credit card that offers benefits on travel and hotel bookings along with access to the select airport or railway lounges in India. You can avail maximum benefits of this card if you frequently travel and make bookings via MakeMyTrip.
Besides the above-mentioned Credit Cards facilities, ICICI Bank also offers wide variety of other Credit card facilities such as Co-branded Card, Classic Card, Affinity Card, Corporate Card, Value for Money Card, ICICI Bank Online Credit Card etc., for your travel, shopping, bill payment, and other essential features. Thus, credit card facilities have brought about a revolution in the world of purchases, the ICICI Bank Credit Card has taken this facility to the next level of users worldwide.
Also Read: Banking Services and Facilities of HDFC Bank
ICICI Bank EMI Calculator Service
The ‘Equated Monthly Installment’ or EMI, is the amount you need to pay to the bank or financial institution each month until the loan amount, including the interest rate is fully repaid. ICICI Bank EMI Calculator is created in such a way that anyone can use it easily. To calculate your monthly EMI Payments, you just need to calculate your EMI. It is simple to use, intuitive to understand, and quick to perform with colorful charts and instant results. It assists you in obtaining an accurate estimate of your EMI amount so that you can budget your monthly finances accordingly. In the EMI Calculator, you will have to enter the following information’s:
- The principal amount of the loan
- Term of the loan (months or years)
- Applicable interest rates (percentage)
Benefits of EMI Calculator Online
- You can use the loan EMI calculator at any time and from anywhere.
- Free accessibility to use the finance EMI calculator as many times as you want.
- Simple and time efficient.
- With a single click, the online EMI calculator assists you in making error-free calculations.
- Helpful in the process of financial planning
- You can use EMI Calculator for each type of loan, such as car loan, personal loan, home loan, or student loan. The EMI calculator is designed for a specific loan and should only be used for that loan.
ICICI Bank Investment Plans
ICICI Bank offers wide variety of Investment Plans. Some of them are:
- ICICI Bank Tax Saving Bonds
- Mutual Funds
- Government of India Bonds
- Initial Public Offers (IPO) by Corporates
- Foreign Exchange Services
- ICICI Bank Pure Gold
- Senior Citizens Savings Scheme, 2004
Internet Banking Service
ICICI Bank Internet Banking or Net Banking facilities is simple and convenient, 100% secure to carry wide range of transactions and access numerous Net Banking features. Now you can perform all your banking related queries through online. Now you don’t need to stand on a long queues and or have to suffer for unwanted delays. With ICICI Bank, Net Banking instantly unlocks a better lifestyle anytime and anywhere.
ICICI Bank Insurance Plans
Below are some of the insurance plans by ICICI Bank:
- Home Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Family Floater
- Personal Accident
- Travel Insurance
- Individual Overseas Travel Insurance
- Student Medical Insurance
- Motor Insurance
- Car Insurance
- Life Insurance etc.
ICICI Bank Mobile Banking Services
Discover a quick and convenient way to take command of your bank account, on your mobile phone, with ICICI Bank Mobile Banking. Get access to user friendly automated service menu which offers customers a convenient access to their accounts with security. You can do any type of transactions through Mobile Banking. All the transactions are protected by a ATM PIN. Access banking services on the go from the comfort of your smartphone, with ICICI Bank Mobile Banking facility.
Mobile Banking from ICICI Bank gives you the following advantages:
- Your banking is safe and secure.
- You can access your bank account more conveniently.
- You can pay your telephone, electricity and other utility bills through your smartphones.
- You get many existing offers and discounts.
- You can even enjoy banking services without the internet through SMS banking and National Unified Platform.
Here are certain Mobile Banking Services offered by ICICI Bank.
- iMobile Pay
This is a comprehensive mobile banking app from ICICI Bank, with over 250 services on offer. Download this app today and enjoy all the benefit. With this app, you can transfer funds, pay your bills, you can manage your account, book tickets etc.
- Pockets by ICICI Bank
Pockets by ICICI Bank is an app that acts as a unique ‘digital bank’. It’s like a wallet that offers you a virtual place to store your money. You can also use this app for various transactions like paying for mobile rev=charge, sending money and gifts, paying bills and many more.
- SMS Banking
If you are running out of Internet, you don’t need to worry because you can get access through SMS Banking. You ICICI Bank mobile banking services allows you to pay your bills, recharge prepaid services and avail banking services by just sending a simple SMS.
m.icicibank.com gives you the convenience of banking even when you are on the move. Avail mobile banking services, manage your account and enjoy internet banking services such as fund transfers, bill payments and prepaid mobile or DTH recharge from anywhere, at anytime.
- Call to Pay
With a simple phone call you can now pay your bills, recharge your phones or DTH connections.
- Mobile Money
Mobile Money is an account on your phone with your mobile number itself as the account number. ICICI Bank offers Mobile Money accounts in association with telecom network providers. Using the mobile banking features available through your Mobile Money account, you can deposit funds, make prepaid recharges and pay your bills. You can also transfer funds, withdraw cash and pay for merchant services.
These are some of the Banking services offered by ICICI Bank. Apart from these services, ICICI Bank also offers various banking services. In this article I have tried to cover the important banking facilities and services offered by ICICI Bank to its customers. I hope it will help you for your further use.
Hi, I’m Dev Kirtonia, Founder & CEO of Dev Library. A website that provides all SCERT, NCERT 3 to 12, and BA, B.com, B.Sc, and Computer Science with Post Graduate Notes & Suggestions, Novel, eBooks, Biography, Quotes, Study Materials, and more.